Lots of good friends and good food. Kim and Jen and I hosted.
The tone of dinner party was mix and match shabby chic with lots of prints and colors. An antique door serves as the dinner table and bronze tin cans full of flowers and candles, the center pieces.
On the Menu??
* Roasted Root Vegetables including baby turnips, yams, parsnips, carrots, onions, potatoes
* Caramelized Onion Tart with cream and gruyere cheese
* Mushroom Pasta with Port + shallots and sun dried tomatoes
* Mixed greens with bosc pear, mission fig and blue cheese crumbles and a honey balsamic vinaigrette
* Birthday Cake! Raspberry layered golden cake